Skip to main content
THEATER MODE

Yianna Terzi - Oniro Mou | Eurovision 2018 Greece - Official Lyric Video


Yianna Terzi - Oniro Mou | Eurovision 2018 Greece - Official Lyric Video


Advertisement

Watch "Yianna Terzi - Oniro Mou | Eurovision 2018 Greece - Official Lyric Video" on your Mobile, in Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), mode.
Published on Feb 16, 2018
Subscribe: http://bit.ly/SubscribePanikRecordsTube
Buy/Stream Yianna Terzi - Oniro Mou: http://smarturl.it/OneiroMou

Yianna Terzi - Oniro Mou (My Dream) | Eurovision 2018 Greece released by Panik Records! Watch it with subtitles in your language :)

ENTER THE PANIK WORLD
★ http://bit.ly/PanikRecords_Facebook
★ http://bit.ly/PanikRecords_YouTube
★ http://bit.ly/PanikRecords_Twitter
★ http://bit.ly/PanikRecords_Instagram
★ http://bit.ly/PanikRecords_GooglePlus
★ http://bit.ly/PanikRecords_Website

Yianna Terzi - Oniro Mou
Music/Lyrics: Yianna Terzi, Aris Kalimeris, Dimitris Stamatiou, Michalis Papathanasiou

The song was written as a dialogue between Greece and its citizens.
Lyrics (English Translation):
(Greece)
If you explore my deep sea
you'll bring my dream to life.
And if you look into my heart
I'll take you into my arms.

(Citizen)
How can I make it clear that I’ d die for you?
That I'd give my life for you?
(You’re) the end and the beginning
everything is you!
No matter how much I ache, I wouldn't strike you off the map
I'd give my life for you
(You’re) the end and the beginning
everything is you!

(Greece)
Why do you want to change me and make my blue (color) faint?
If you talk to my mountains, my loneliness will hear you…

(Citizen)
How can I make it clear that I’ d die for you?
That I'd give my life for you?
(You’re) the end and the beginning
everything is you!
No matter how much I ache, I wouldn't strike you off the map
I'd give my life for you
(You’re) the end and the beginning
everything is you!

How can I make it clear that I’ d die for you?
That I'd give my life for you?
(You’re) the end and the beginning
everything is you!
No matter how much I ache, I wouldn't strike you off the map
I'd give my life for you
(You’re) the end and the beginning
everything is you!

But why?

Lyrics (Greek with Latin Characters):
An tha psaksis to vitho mou
Zondanefis t’oniro mou
Ki an kitaksis tin kardia mou
Tha se paro agalia mou

Pos thes na sou to po
Pos gia sena ego tha pethena
Ti zoi mou tha stin edina
Telos kai arhi, ola ise esi

Oso ki an pono
Ap’to harti den tha s’esvina
Ti zoi mou tha stin edina
Telos kai arhi, ola ise esi

Yiati thelis na m’allaksis
Kai to ble mou na ksevapsis?
An milisis ta vouna mou
Tha s’akousi i monaksia mou

Pos thes na sou to po
Pos gia sena ego tha pethena
Ti zoi mou tha stin edina
Telos kai arhi, ola ise esi

Oso ki an pono
Ap’to harti den tha s’esvina
Ti zoi mou tha stin edina
Telos kai arhi, ola ise esi

Pos thes na sou to po
Pos gia sena ego tha pethena
Ti zoi mou tha stin edina
Telos kai arhi, ola ise esi

Oso ki an pono
Ap’to harti den tha s’esvina
Ti zoi mou tha stin edina
Telos kai arhi, ola ise esi

Ma yiati?

© 2018 PANIK RECORDS
Yianna Terzi - Oniro Mou | Eurovision 2018 Greece - Official Lyric Video 2018
Category
Music


Sponsored by Google

Open Comments

You Might Also Like: